Friday, October 28, 2016

College advise

I am writing here from college while waiting for my laptop charger. Yes, i left my laptop charger in class yesterday and of course i had to take it today for my assignments. First of all, i would like to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart from my last post. I am actually quite fine since the last time I wrote to you guys. I am actually doing just fine with things right now. Even though, it wasn't how i planned it to be but I have to say, I'm just gonna enjoy every second and minute of it.
Semester break is getting closer and of course I am very excited to it. I can't wait till December because InsyaAllah, amazing things will happen to me and my family.

My brother, Thaqif, is sitting for his SPM in a couple of weeks. I wish him nothing but the best for him. Please pray for his success and everything, InsyaAllah. Assignments are getting way crazier than ever, even though it is just my first semester. I have to shoot for an advertisement for GATSBY company. I did a little bit but I just need to shoot one more scene, edit the video and then I am done. I have been getting a lot stress because of college, to be honest. Now I know and understand how college life works. If you're in high school, and you think that you can't wait to finish high school and go to college, well you're wrong. But to be honest, your life in college is way different than your life during high school. Friends here are amazing and some are worst. But, you will learn so many new things, experience different kinds of environment and that is why I love college so much. Even though, you had to stay back for your assignments until 8pm :-(

I didn't mean to scare you actually. Ok, to be honest, in college, you just need time. You need to find time and plan for your schedule. Everything, you just need to plan it. I pretty much plan everything here in college. It sucks but trust me, when you plan something of what you're gonna do later, you will feel calm and much more relax. And my advise to you, don't stress yourself too much. I'm stressing a lot because of stupid things and sometimes I don't even know why I stress too much. That's just me. Don't follow my stress attitude.

Anyways, I have to go now. I need to grab some lunch and wait for my charger. I hope you all are having a very wonderful day so far. Happy Deepavali and happy holidays x





Yours truly
NurThahirahYusri

No comments: