Monday, August 15, 2016

Life-ish & Fashion-ish

I've always been passionate about my blog. Till now. Even though, it has been a while since the last I sit down, have the time for this blog. Anyways, I am actually really happy because I'm writing again. I'm sharing my journey again, with you guys. A lot of things had happened lately. I'm now in college! Alhamdulillah. I am so happy + nervous + excited at the same time. I have a lot of mixed feelings inside of me. But, what I'm actually excited is to learn something after a while, after months I've neglected my studies, school and stuff. But here I am, continue it again.

I had my prep class the last three weeks. It was wonderful. It was funny. It was nerve wrecking. All in once. And I met some new friends. We've known each other for like 3 weeks but we're like family. I'm studying Mass Communication in IACT College. I haven't decide to choose Public Relation, Broadcasting or anything. I have to study everything before I chose any of that main course. InsyaAllah. I can do it. Pray for me, ok?

Work? I'm still working. But I'm not a fulltime retail associates anymore. I convert myself to part time because of my studies. Why I'm still working? I need money. I don't want just to count on,on my parents. I've been thinking to resign. But, I'm not sure yet. Life has been very good, Alhamdulillah. But I notice that I haven't read Quran in a while. Allah has gave me a lot of amazing things lately. Money, clothes, food. Its all from Him. I have to get back to my routine where I used to read the Quran every night after Maghrib. I need to do that more often.

And guys, I made a YouTube. Its a makeup tutorial. I hope you guys love the video. Subscribe to my channel and give it a thumbs up! And pleaseeeeee support meeeeee! <3 GRWM: Makeup tutorial

I wanna to share a little fashion post with you guys. I bought this jacket a while back. But I haven't share it with you guys. I love this jacket so much. This jacket just perfect with every kind of looks. Wether you want to dress it up or you want to dress it down.





This jacket is from Adidas Originals


This jacket is flowy. Its bad ass and amazing. I've rock out this jacket a while back and it is absolutely bad ass leather jacket. This one is from Cotton On. I couldn't find the jacket in the website. :-( so sorry guys!






I hope you love reading this post as much as I love sharing it with you guys! And don't forget to check out my new video on YouTube! Thanks guys! <3


No comments: